• The role of DFARS
• NIST requirements for contracting: NIST 800-171, SPRS, DFARS 252.204-7012
• CMMC 2.0 – The next oversight requirement
• CMMC AB – How the assessment process will evolve
• The LP3/SureShield Playbook: Leveraging technology with service to ease the burden
• The road to compliance
The DoD launched CMMC, a comprehensive framework to protect the defense industrial base from frequent, complex, and increasingly dangerous cyberattacks. Last November, the requirements evolved into CMMC 2.0. You can be assured that the DoD and other government agencies will continue to accelerate the need for cyber compliance under current NIST requirements. Being out of compliance is risky, potentially costly … and unnecessary.
During this fast-paced, information-heavy webinar, we will cover:
• DFARS 252.204-7012 NIST 800-171 Compliance
• System Security Plan (SSP, Security Requirement 3.12.2)
• Plan of Action & Milestones (POA&M, Security Requirement 3.12.2)
• DoD Supplier Performance Risk System (SPRS, scoring 85+)
YOUR FASTER, BETTER, MORE COST-EFFECTIVE SOLUTION:
Discover how LP3 (an RPO) and SureShield (a security, compliance, and integrity automation IT developer) together ease the burden of NIST/CMMC 2.0 compliance at an affordable cost.