February 5, 2024
SureShield tech team is committed to continuous improvement; here is a snapshot of our latest product enhancements.
- Domain scans now conduct password policy and login session policy requirement checks and present the findings in a compliance worksheet to review in CMMC assessments.
- Domain scans now also query the Active Directory (AD) for deactivated users and display them in a compliance worksheet to review in CMMC assessments.
- During scanner installation, a warning is issued if there is an existing installation.
- An error is issued during scanner installation if the minimum Random Access Memory (RAM) requirement is unmet.
- REASSIGN action can now be performed on multiple selected remediation tasks to send to a selected user or Professional Services Automation (PSA). This action will send the user one email for each selected remediation task. In the upcoming release, it will send a single email to the chosen user or PSA instead of one email for each task and will attach a document with the summary of all the remediation tasks.
- Feature to Download controls along with the existing responses and comments/notes to a spreadsheet for offline editing, with the ability to upload modified responses and comments/notes.
- Ensured normalization of fonts, headers, and display across all reports.
Improved PDF export features to provide ready-to-use reports for client submissions.
- Plan of Actions & Milestones (POA&M) report Excel export now utilizes a pre-defined template and includes PENDING and COMPLETED POA&M sheets in the exported file.
- Made time tracking on tasks optional.
- Eliminated the automatic creation of “Request for Data” and “Request for Certification” tasks.
- System-created tasks are now shown as created by the customer default admin.
- Grids now show the applied filters, if any, above the header.
- Upgraded to Angular version 16.
- Remediation Project Manager (RPM) to define and manage security and compliance remediation projects with services and tools, cost estimation, and statement of work.
- SecurityShield DWS module for dark-web monitoring to check for
- Breached login credentials
- Malware/Botnets detected on public-facing systems
- New Compliance reports in the IRIS module to edit and send to customers:
- System Security Plan
- Compliance Executive Summary
Please contact us with questions, suggestions, or feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.