Is your data secure from cyber security attacks?
This is the question on everyone’s mind today. Hackers are constantly finding new ways to access internal corporate networks which is a concern for every healthcare stakeholder tasked with protecting sensitive healthcare data.
The discovery of vulnerabilities in software happens before vendors can issue patches. These vulnerabilities often go unprotected by other security measures because they are typically unknown back doors that give attackers direct access to software. An IT security solution needs to know what it’s looking for to improve your overall security approach.
Proactively protect sensitive healthcare data before it becomes a target
SecurityShield continuously scans servers or endpoints to search for flaws in software design. It discovers vulnerabilities, assesses their impact, classifies them, identifies risks they pose, and then generates a prioritized risk response remediation plan to fix them.
SecurityShield helps to:
- Spot missing patches, errors and weaknesses in system configuration settings and general deviations from policy
- Map risks to non-compliance of regulatory controls like Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) or Payment Card Industry (PCI)
- Scan for more than 35,000 vulnerabilities and conduct nearly 100,000 checks across your networks
- Auto-discover and scan any IT assets
- Automate real-time continuous monitoring of IT assets
- Automate mapping of vulnerabilities to control frameworks
- Leverage big data analytics and machine learning for better organizational security
- Significantly lower cost of ownership in months